The Blogger Recognition Award
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
* I took the rules right from Edge of Night’s post.
I’m pretty new to the blogosphere. I started my blog at the beginning of June. I had been watching book-tube videos for about a year and I had wanted to talk about books, but I wasn’t ready to put myself out there like most youtubers do. So, that’s how my blog started.
FUN FACT: I named my blog BooksaRica as a combination between books and Costa Rica. I’ve always wanted to go there, but I haven’t yet.
If I were to give advice to a new blogger, I would tell them to get involved in the community. Every time I nominated for an award, or when someone comments or likes my posts, I get so happy! I have grown to love blogging and I feel so invested in it.